Anyone can inspect a house, but not just anyone can do it well.
Would you trust your home to someone who doesn’t have the experience and training to identify defects and potential hazards in your new home?
As professional home inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home from roof to foundation.
These are just a few of the many items we inspect:
- Grounds: Grading & Drainage, Driveways, Sidewalks, Retaining Walls, Patio, Patio Cover, Decks/Porches, Fences/Gates
- Exterior: Exterior Stairs, Exterior Walls, Trim(eaves,fascia,soffits), Chimneys, Sprinklers, Hose Bibs, Gutters & Downspouts
- Foundation: Grading, Slab or perimeter foundation, Crawlspace, Ventilation, Floor Construction
- Roof: Main Roof and any additional structures, Vent Caps, Ridge Vents, all exposed flashing
- Plumbing: Main Line, Supply Lines, Waste Lines, Gas Fuel Systems, Water Heaters
- HVAC: Description, Condition, Venting, Combustion Air, Burners, Distribution, Normal Controls, Air Filters, Heat Pumps or A/C Units
- Electrical: Incoming Service, Main & Sub Panels, Type of Wiring used, Outlets, GFCI outlets, Switches
- Interior: Doors, Windows, Walls, Ceilings, Floors, Fireplace, Ceiling Fans, Smoke Detectors, Attic Ventilation
- Garage: Floor, Firewall/Ceiling, Ventilation, Entry & Exit Doors, Vehicle Door, Automatic Vehicle Door Opener, Electrical
- Kitchen: Sinks, Countertops, Cabinets, Lights, Disposal, Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Oven, Other Special Features
- Bathrooms: Toilets, Sinks, Ventilation, Bathtubs, Showers, Wall Tiles
- Sprinkler System: Rain/Freeze Sensor, All Zones